Every year around this time I seem to gravitate towards superfluous things in pretty pinks and neutrals. It's true, Valentine's Day is around the corner, but I also think that in the dead of winter sometimes a fancy piece of lingerie or a new scent is all you need to put a little pep back in your step when the season gets grey and dreary. Since I turn into a homebody the second the temperature drops, I love finding girly things that I can do and wear at home. A hot bath with rose oil followed by painting my nails in a silky robe is my kind of night when it's too cold for comfort outside.
Here are a few ladylike things I've been craving...
Clockwise from top left:
1. YSL Pure Rose Gloss $30
2. TopShop Lip Polish in Poetic $12
3. Philip Lim Kimini Silk Robe $495
4. Byredo Rose Noir Body Wash $50
6. Louis Ghost Armchair $410
7. Deborah Lippmann Nail Polish $16
8. Philip Lim Silk Boy Shorts $75
10. Flokati Rug $79
11. Lanvin Wedge Sandal $950
12. Nana de Bary Pink Eau de Parfum $160
13. Jean Yu Silk Chiffon Bra $320